Natural Beauty Yearbook Now Accepting Nominations for the Who’s Who in Natural Beauty
Natural Beauty Yearbook, a UK trade publication for the natural and organic personal care market, hosts an annual “Who’s Who in Natural Beauty” contest. The company was launched in 2007 as a guide to the natural and organic beauty industry and a place for companies operating within the industry to promote their brands.
Who’s Who in Natural Beauty is an annual contest where the publication gathers the Top 20 natural beauty brands, spa owners, beauty therapists or journalists, or whomever you feel is positively contributing to the natural beauty industry.
Natural Beauty Yearbook is welcoming nominations. If you work in the natural beauty industry, whether you are a retailer, PR, manufacturer, brand manager or therapist, they want to know who you think deserves to be nominated.
Nominations must be made by Aug. 12, 2011. You can send up to five nominations for Who’s Who in Natural Beauty 2012 to email@example.com , including the reason each person deserves to be nominated. Remember that casting a vote doesn’t exclude you from being nominated yourself.
After all nominations are tallied, the Top 20 with the most votes are selected and will be revealed at the Natural Beauty Yearbook 2012’s launch party this October.
The 2011 top 20 in full
- Simon Duffy and Rhodri Ferrier (Bulldog co-founders)
- Samantha Burlton (SoOrganic founder)
- Charlotte Vohtz (Green People founder)
- Kirstie Allen and Luke Sherrif (Pinks Boutique co-founders)
- Abi and Margaret Weeds (Essential Care co-founders)
- Jo Fairley and Sarah Stacey (Beauty journalists)
- Cheryl Thallon (Viridian Nutrition founder)
- Alexander and Kim Barani (Kinetic co-founders)
- Janey Lee Grace (Natural advocate)
- Lula Braithwaite (LoveLula.com founder)
- Rebecca Hopkins, Clare Hopkins and Sian Jones (Balance Me co-directors)
- Nic White (EarthSolutions owner)
- Catherine de Groot and Sarah Gibbs (Trilogy co-founders)
- Janine Carroll (Nature’s Dream managing director)
- Tracey Robinson nee Hollom (Vert PR)
- Al Overton (Beauty buyer at Planet Organic)
- Sunita Passi (Tri-Dosha founder)
- Andrew Dixon (Burt’s Bees European MD)
- Simon Ford (Melvita UK brand manager)
- Louise Galvin (Celebrity hair colourist)
Posted by Craig Payne
on Jul 11th, 2011 and filed under NEWS
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.