Natural Cosmetic News is committed to providing consumers and industry professionals with accurate up-to-date information and resources regarding the natural cosmetic and personal care products and industry.
- EU Cosmetic Directives - A summary of the European Consumer Affairs Cosmetic Directive
- US Food & Drug Administration - The FDA is responsible for protecting the public health by assuring the safety, efficacy, and security of the US food supply, cosmetics, and many other product types
Industry Consulting & Reporting
- Organic Monitor - A research, consulting & training company that focuses on the global organic & related product industries.
Industry Organizations & Assoications
Natural & Organic Certifiers
- BDIH – "Certified Natural Cosmetics" - BDIH is the Association of German Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements and personal hygiene products.
- ECOCERT - A control and certification organisation, whose activities are governed accordingly by the public authorities and legislation.
- NaTrue - NaTrue is an International Association of Natural and Organic Cosmetic manufacturers who aim to safeguard the highest possible standards for natural cosmetics and their ingredients.
- Natural Product Association - Natural Personal Care Product Certificaiton
Science & Research
- Campaign for Safe Cosmetics - a nonprofit coalition effort dedicated to eliminating chemicals linked to cancer, birth defects and other health problems from personal care products.
- COSMETICSINFO.ORG - Safety information about cosmetics and personal care products
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) - EWG works to protect kids from toxic chemicals in our food, water, air and the products we use every day. We use research to help create federal policies that protect our children, our health, and our natural resources.
- Skin Deep – Cosmetic Safety Database - An online safety guide for cosmetics and personal care products.
Trade Shows & Exhibitions